Monday, October 13, 2014

New leaf

Well today was the first day of a new leaf!

I have spent the 'holidays' being terribly slack and now, as I knew would happen, I very much regret my actions!

Today is the 13th of October and my final day of university is the 13th of November, I officially have 4 more weeks of being a student! Unfortunately this means that I have 4 assignments due... in two weeks time. ARGH! Now you understand my regret about those sleep ins!

This afternoon was beautiful and I was SO very tempted to chuck in the study and head to the beach, but new leaf me said NO! This was a good decision as I had a productive day today, I wrote the draft of an assignment, which is like splattering all my thoughts onto a piece of paper, now I need to make it make sense... hmmm

I also got myself organised to apply for a couple of jobs for we are at the business end of all this and hopefully I will be a real life teacher next year and this blog will again get interesting with the happenings of a classroom, oh the adventures we shall have!

There are so many things on my mind at the moment, Ari, assignments, job applications, work over summer, my credit card balance (shhh), but there are also happy things like beach picnics with Amy and Soph, random library giggles with Rach and so many other wonderful people and things. It is AMAZING having Aunty Jo home from her overseas trip, I no longer need to worry about feeding myself dinner... hehe so spoiled! (Wow that sounds like I am a baby who needs spoon feeding, I just mean she cooks for me and I am ever so grateful!)

I am very lucky to have the love and support from a whole range of people, without whom this degree would not be possible! I have been supported emotionally, physically, financially and any other way possible that you can think of and I will be forever grateful to my 'team'.

I never thought this point would come, I can honestly say that it doesn't feel like 3 years ago I was accepting my place on this course, time sure flies when you are having fun...

I think next year might feel like warp speed...


P.s. I am looking forward to seeing this bunch of smiling faces tomorrow, it has been too long!








No comments:

Post a Comment